Tuesday, December 16, 2014

500th post

Do you know something? This happens to be 500th post here at the World of Joanne_chan which is quite a milestone (not a Millstone) in its history.
 Indeed it almost never really got started between pressures from my career and having an early version of a blogging tool that was used for more mainstream "big" posts  and if you really want to know the truth, actually I'd of much sooner just had this one cos it's everything about me.
When I say everything, I mean starting with having this very much childlike (but not childish) little girl side that has never gone away , enjoying the simpler things of life like dolls, teddies, engaging in children's games and interests.
It's taken me to different places, meeting some remarkable people who share the same side mixed in with their more groan up side all trying to balance both sides of themselves and sometimes with having partners too.
It's also the only blog that deals with an important side of my life quite openly, that I am transgendered and how that taps into issues from my own childhood, having an inner girl child and has lead to me presenting as that female both at home and increasingly in the presence of others, something that has helped me an awful lot.
Our community, the alg community, has supported in its own way, me in all of this.
In this blog I do talk from time to time about things such as music, books and anime which have been great interests of mine for a while but in a different way, more from how they tie into my past and the child within me which sometimes by accident has occurred elsewhere as ultimately I can only be me wherever I may post.
To mark the occasion of this 500th post, the blog avatar as well as mine at GT and IK have been given a makeover to better reflect the feel and spirit of the school girl aged inner child as it comes out. We all know that's me.
Seeing it was inspired very much by the spirit of Little Karen Marie's blog I'll conclude by thanking her for her inspiration as well as that of other blogs I encountered in the early days of founding out what being an adult little girl was (and why it's me) and hope you'll join me in toast to the next 500!
Hugs, Joanne
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment