Friday, October 2, 2015

A message from Bertie

A new moth so that's seen me out delivering the community newsletter in the spirit of Middle girl helpfulness down the sides of house, walking on gravel pathways covered from head to toe in hello kitty attire.
Yes, it's a crazy world I live in,eh? (lol) but couldn't be any other for this girl.
 Given the problems I've had very recently it's been very much a kinda hug your plushie regressive time of it all and so I thought Bertie would like to introduce himself.
"Hello Girls and Boys. My name is Bertie and I've bin living  with Jo fur two year but she never give me a page and I was born in Congleton but they toss me over Congleton edge so I ended up being adopted in Biddulph in  Staffordshire where they used to get black stuff called Coal from so I speaks with quite a strong North Staffordshire accent like she doesn't.
Mind you, she don't sound British either most of the time and gets mail from Alberta and Ontario!
I like the Autumn as everything turns the same colours as me but she don't call it that but she like this time of the year too.
The best thing about being a bear is the hugs, honest, as it makes us feel wanted and special.
Bye for now and be good.
Love, Bertie"

1 comment:

  1. welcome bertie, i huggle lots of my bears but my main bear is away for a few days as she is going on a diet after been filled up to much with new stuffing.

    ReplyDelete