Monday, March 9, 2015

Circling yet again around the sun edition

Recently it was my birthday although I never feel older because for medical reason's I've never and can't really grow up as in being an adult although I can be mature and learn some new things so inevitable birthdays for me are little.
This year was no exception except for the arrival of a couple of soft bodied dolls.
 
 Although they're not as 'classy'  as some dolls, the little loves ones are pretty good value  and my version of 'Lucy' which is 14 inches in height  was the one on the left with the big pink bow coning with a nice dress and leggings.
A nice touch is that the eyes shut when she's on her back sleeping.

Elspeth may have a 'young pretender' for the throne!
That's 'Jessica' a 18 inch Gotz soft bodied creation which being that size it's easy to get new dolly clothes for such summer outfits and school uniforms to dress her in. Her box was a bit damaged but she's fine so I was able to get her at a discount as after all I have dolls to handle and play with rather than that sad boxed collectors stuff that sits on shelves gathering dust.
I had some money, a few cds and finally got the outstanding Christmas present from me brother!

2 comments:

  1. I see Samantha Clarkson has shown up

    I also see that you and dI have the same idea about doll collecting. The difference between a doll and a dolly is that a dolly is a doll who is loved and played with

    Christine Daryleanne Paradise

    ReplyDelete