Monday, March 30, 2015

Sticking up ears edition

In all the reverberating past presently I'm going through something came to mind that I hadn't shared here.
 Actually for what passes as my formative years, and across two properties we lived in, we had rabbits, you know, pet rabbits, not the sort your butcher may stock. 
They were generally grey rabbits.
Our first property had a fair sized garden so outside of the burrow, they had quite long run and play escaping soldiers in. The amount of times Dad had to go find them doesn't bare thinking about!
Our second properties gardens weren't so good being a Mews development, so the went run in the rear which was a bit better and as far as I can recall they didn't seem to escape so often but I don't if its we'd gotten more wise making it harder for them to escape of if they were more docile.
Rabbits always remind  me of spring and of renewal which at this difficult  time seems an apt thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment