Monday, July 8, 2024

Girlmania?

While the groan up world talks about landslides, Tsunami's and the like I just prefer to switch off and relax and for me that does mean looking at the cutest most purrfect sites going thinking about different looks and if any really could be me.

I mean prints like these are just lovely, light but not so festooned with a metric tonne of lacy frills but still extremely pretty and probably wood go with nice long, maybe over the knee socks and perhaps a pair of silk gloves.

You seriously can't picture a world I'd want to be in without Hello Kitty and her friends and this is lovely, not too fussy bag. 


That is very true.

I find there is something fundamental about sleeping with your plushies when you're not spending other time carrying them around with you in one paw.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment