Monday, May 31, 2021

Whit Bank Holiday Edition

The break before last that had a Bank Holiday Monday was strangely enough warmer and sunnier  than much of May which we exit at midnight today.

You might recall the Easter Egg featured that great girltastic animal, the Unicorn  which is a real creature and not just a pony with glued on horn, well this a outdoor creature of mine who lives in the front garden.

While it has been sunny I was out taking  a bit of exercise and enjoying the fresh air with sunshine which beats the pants off rain any day of the week where I spotted this lonely Alpaca who had been left all on his own by the others.

While I was there, he went on to find and chew a carrot with the others looking on.


Nearby the wild berries are starting to come out which have always fascinated me from childhood although I had to be careful of the many flying small insects some of which can make me very ill quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment