Monday, May 10, 2021

Why don't you...?

It's awful wet and windy this weekend so I won't be going anywhere until Monday at the earliest unfortunately so I'm having to entertain myself indoors this weekend.

The idea of a picnic with animals under the tree is something of an idea I had when I was younger, just thinking how it work out, the food we'd have and how to communicate with a duck as one would climb a tree.

There may of been something in the idea that represented a place we could all at peace with each other when things were not so good.

I'd lost a bunch of cds a good many years ago during a tidy up prior to decoration and while everything else was found, a group had not so I managed to buy replacement copies cheaply  and have been playing them this weekend.

I missed those performances.

I read some old annuals and comics too from more simpler times which I really much prefer when you made things and used your imagination to make up activities on the fly rather than using someone else's.


 An imagination is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment