Monday, April 13, 2020

The Easter Edition



Unfortunately there is no Church thanks to the emergency and restrictions we can't have an Easter Service nor an Egg Hunt which is jolly sad really.

However emergency or not it is Easter and regardless of what some people have tried to do I'm jolly well going to mark it the way I always do.
 If you were a a Fudge or LilJennie I'd hide if I were you as this bunny is milk chocolate by Britain's best chocolate people given Cadbury's has gone downhill ever since it was taken over by the Americans who've tried making our chocolate more European and I have no need for it!
This is made from decent chocolate of the sort we prefer here in the Midlands by locals and no doubt will be in my tummy by the end of the week!!!!

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment