Friday, May 1, 2015

May Edition

So the White Rabbits have been around overnight and we're into Mae, oops May now so it's the first post of the Month and Monday is in the UK May Day so I might as well write the entry today.
Seeing that Christine had mentioned Hello Kitty Colouring books elsewhere my thoughts went to something else such as pretty messenger style bags, cases and so on and yes a plushie to take away with you although I wouldn't miss out on taking a dolly with me anyway for company and playing with.
Going back a bit in time Saturday Morning cartoons were what we got up for between all the fuss about when we setting out to get the shopping done very much in tow with Mommy who always held my hand to keep me safe as I get lost and aren't good with road sense (still aren't either).
This American series was one I loved for the personalities, girlish appeal and yes, simple enjoyable beat music you could sing along to imagining yourself playing the tambourines with no MC rapper or keyboard in sight. 
I used to record their songs on a small spool tape recorder from the television to play in the days before we had video recorders.
Pretty much the Catgirl band too!

Now back to some 2015 Frozen colouring...

1 comment:

  1. A touch of my tiara and a wave of a wand and....

    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=josie+and+the+pusssycats

    ReplyDelete