Monday, April 13, 2015

Random Monday round up

Phew that's the weekend  gone not that after a day or or of so-so weather the sun hasn't gone as while I'm typing this it is actually shining as I sip my tea.
Did I tell anybody I have this Katie Kitty Jellybean plushie comforter? 
I think she's awful cute in that dress and easy to keep by me when I need to hug something badly and is easy to take with me.
I thing I've learnt lately is that need is very real in me.

I spent part of the day putting some music, the ahem *lost* music from the dead laptop, on to a card for my music player and part of that involved altering the order of the songs as my US cd of one title  goes in the wrong order to the UK original album by altering the data a player uses to know what tracks play next. Perhaps I should of been employed as a studio engineer?

One of thoughts on my mind has been why it is sometimes someone you just get to know a bit about just completely disappears from a site leaving you feeling half a conversation is missing and critically all your interactions with them just gone completely without any real warning.
I don't feel comfortable at all with the idea of copying peoples posts and private messages so it's rare I do and I like to get peoples permission first for anything other than my own but it just feels so awkward staring where they were and not seeing them anymore.  Like they never existed particularly when the person concerned made a big impression on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment