Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Monday

On the nom here as you'd kind of expect for an Easter Monday having finished one set of my chores off for today, breaking into an egg with aid of a knife. Before now I've just bashed my way into it with a spoon but I felt like, you know, being a bit neater.
I'm feeling better in myself compared to the last ten days or so where I've struggled to feel like logging into certain sites we know and taking part in much of the activity never mind chat so I'd like to thank everyone not least LKM for trying to support me through this period as events have hit harder and deeper than perhaps might of been expected.
I'm just getting a few things together ready to visit a couple of friends tomorrow between finishing off tasks for a few days having been tearing my hair out yesterday when I mislaid a card only to find it between two Wellington boots!
It's crazy ol' World, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment