Thursday, August 28, 2014

A short message from me

Hello and welcomes to this weeks edition bought to you  by de power of de Pale Moon (not Sailor Moon!) and a computer that just come out of the toy box.
I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk with a number of you on various sites such as Tumblr or Google Plus  but this computer it slower than running through treacle even loading up those sites never mind handling all those rapid media heavy posts as great as they are. It so bad it not even do the chat room at IK at all so I not sure if I able to even be with you in chat this next week apart from just going from site to site being slow that reduces the amount of time I have available to do all these things.
I hope something can be fixed so I can keep in better touch with you all.
Regards Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment