Thursday, August 21, 2014

Knees and toes

I'm not feeling too good today actually but a few days back Miss Colleen posted something that got me thinking about about something they were forever on to us about school, like how you 'carry' yourself.
Yes deportment classes. Shockingly I actually had them at my school for a considerable period in an attempt to walk upright without slouching or looking like a chicken, neck craned forward as wildly un-co-ordinated as I am I found walking upright in a straight line very difficult.
Did you have such classes?
Even now I still have difficulty with such things

Another area was where to place your hands. There's a clue in the picture!

And a few more especially if your in your best party dress!
 
If you're outside, a hand on the pleat of your skirt can help if it's a bit breezy and in this pose very classy.
Finally one the best pictures I've seen of the knees together, feet out pose with a lovely dress.

Simply adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment