Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August musings

Take one early August evening  where it's been dull during the day even if the activities during the course of were anything but and I usually start thinking about  writing up this weeks blog.
It's always nice to see 'old faces' return to sites so hi to Liesel and Maya plus it's also good  to see new faces like Edwin in Chat who seems to like my sense of humour!
It's also nice where you can be in a space  that is accepting of you even if as this great manga cell makes the point, it's your life.
Certainly I live mine as I feel to best extent possible for me although everybody's circumstances are different so limiting what maybe you are able to.

Also I spent part of the day recreating Mp3 versions of albums that for various reasons the labels who own the recording rights decline to issue on cd although though they had been out for eons in the record era where I recall owning or hearing them played so form a part of my childhood. Just hearing those track sequences brings back memories!

Before I forget, thanks to everyone who read last weeks more technical blog entry

No comments:

Post a Comment