Monday, February 1, 2021

Health and being little



Here's a small update while I'm by the chromebook dressed up before I make next weeks entry up and I think I know what I'm going to do for that for once!

Unfortunately I was going for a periodic rough spot healthwise so I'm rather short on both time and energy with this weekend devoted to recovery. 

Now this is coming after spending 2 days in to bed with the curtains drawn and flickering lights well away, to now resting with favourite music on at lowish setting as I start to recover bits of memory that got scrambled while I was unwell.

It's very likely if you saw a  girl in her grey pinafore dress getting through glasses of chilled milk straight from the fridge it would be me!

It seems crazy in a way but appears to me that rediscovering my inner little girl side is helping me medically recover apart from the psychological and emotional welfare benefits such as feeling more comfortable in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment