Monday, February 15, 2021

The week that wasn't

Had we of been able in more normal times to have had stayed on schedule, nay even that of others, we'd of been been away this week making things, visiting places and playing together.

It's what I most look forward to doing every year.

That's been the one of things most felt, getting together, cos we're all parts of a jigsaw that fit together rather like the ones we made last time were near enough everyone contributed something to it.

The other side of things is had the weather of been like it was late last week we'd of been covered in layers of clothing cos it's been perishing and borderline for me walking  about having had the odd difficulty here.

I might of settled rather more for time in the kitchen, making something with a warm oven going having felt my hands go numb in the minus five temperatures early Saturday morning and I dare say probably most of us would of been in rather more than out.

No comments:

Post a Comment