Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sleep well but do sleep

Yes people, I'm feeling sleepy today and that's pretty much what I'll be doing in a bit.
As a number of you know, I go to bed early at least in part because I get tired easy which is why I disappear from chat just as some of you are like getting going but I broke that particular rule on Friday to see the opening of the 2012 London Olympics happening over here cos I may not see something like that in a country I'm residing in ever again. It was spectacular in that understated British way they have giving a short economic and social history of the UK and celebrating the UK's large contribution to the Arts something this country more than punches over its weight in.
After last weeks epic entry something more heavyweight  (see all those sporting metaphors coming in, eh?)  than I usually do, we've had quite a few more people reading this blog so I'll end this entry before I go bed with my teddy with a thought.
Ever thought of doing say a day in the life of your inner child? Somedays I often feel like things like doing something like being in a school setting studying apart from my habit of 'playing', running going on my swing for a half hour or more a day and so on.  It wouldn't be just for learning stuff though who knows I might but more for the calm feeling of being in an emotional place you feel comfortable in.
Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment