Tuesday, January 10, 2012

St Trinians



No this isn't about my school although I've told you a bit about that in the past but 6 days ago Ronald Searl who did such a jolly good job of illustrating St Trinians died. He always felt this work overshadowed some of his other excellent material and maybe over here we're guilty of it.
This said it took a special kind of a man to get into the head of just what a all girls boarding school could be like when the authority figures weren't really in control and to extend the series as much as he did ending up with the science class blowing themselves up. No chance it would happen with me around cos I'm terrified of matches!
Anyway as a bit of tribute to the man and what's become a iconic series of films I'm showing this image of the four girls victorious waving their hockey sticks through air having seen of their rivals on the pitch.
There's so much of that in me it's worrying!

No comments:

Post a Comment