Saturday, January 21, 2012

The casual side of Jo.

Whenever I've talked before about fashion  and me mainly it's been around the whole kind of image of myself with some variation of an 'A' line skirt coming from the waistline down as I'm more a girly girl in that regard more inclined to stomp my feet at the mere suggestion of anything when it comes to over wear with legs screaming "I'm not a boy" at the top of my voice (or what's left of it!).
But actually there was period in the late 80's and 90's where I did do less boyish sports wear teamed up with Baseball jackets cos I could fem it up a bit and anyway whatever the frou frou girls say sometimes pants are the only thing that really cuts it.
I was reminded of this while sorting through my more casual clothes while being unwell this week sorting stuff into the Goodwill and  Textile waste recycling piles.

Well back then I was into Puma being a cat and the black non-shell track pants in particular cos they were easy to team up  and dead comfortable.
I have an Adidas tracksuit which is handy especially if I'm vacationing but seeing my last separate pair of track pants were a bit worn from knee bending setting up my photography gear on the ground, I bought these Adidas  ones that arrived today.
They're grey in colour with white triple stripes down the legs which will key into t shirts I usually wear with skirts and dresses because I really really want to intergrate my clothes rather than having separate piles depending on what I'm doing and things like the weather.
They tie fastening which is elasticated too which of you a curved spine like mine makes for a much neater fit.
I also ditched some t shirts that didn't really mix with the rest of my stuff be it casual or school wear and bought some white and orange plain ones and at the same time bought a new red school sweatshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment