Sunday, January 15, 2012

All good stuff Edition


I just love the Animal Print Mule skirt at M & Co featuring an elesticated waist band three tier frills with the print all over.
It has a goodly amount of pouf making it ideal for parties which how groggy I'm feeling today is the kind of boost I could use being a good alternative to a dress teamed with a top.
Talking of mood lifters, on the post Return to work day - typically before I became ill! - my immediate colleague came bouncing in (she's borderline LG) so I went out to our kitchen area to fix the coffees with her. Naturally conversation turned to Christmas so she asked me about what I'd had and that. I start jumping up and down on alternate legs waving arms about telling her all about my new teddy, kitty chocolates and how wonderful it all was just like an excited 9 year old completely forgetting myself!
I half expected a "What???" response but she goes all animated to telling me she'd had a teddy too and childrens chocolate.
Heck it was just like the post christmas greeting you'd have when you met in the schoolyard with your friends, it was so little!!!
So know she knows I'm little and that's definately okay.

1 comment:

  1. looks like you might have found a new friend that will be able to play with you at some point. :)

    yours loving

    samantha rebecca

    ReplyDelete