Monday, April 1, 2024

Easter 2024


This is being typed on Sunday as we had a number of issues with the bigger Windows machine and a browser getting corrupted as an update became a no-date so the carefully laid plans fell rather like a certain planned trip out.

Being Sunday of course we're in the middle of that period so after meeting various Aunts there is a number of Easter Cards and Chocolate of various kinds here which I'll try to keep off of pink gingham dress which I'm wearing typing this out with some matching cute girlish socks.


That's very bunny although the lesser spotted Grump did bring me an egg too shockingly which was something Mom always did when she was around being more clued in to this more littles side of me and with various things altering things like shopping needed to be reworked.

Anyway I'll have some more egg and get on with more comic reading.

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment