Monday, June 5, 2023

Mysterious June

I wasn't feeling too good late Thursday through Saturday morning with chest pains and a migraine so I had to rest so pretty much must things have been on hold like writing this blog.

I have done some work around my GT account as much of the profile stuff dates back to over ten years ago and it's not just that I've moved along around self perception it's that narrow definitions just don't work for me being rather more fluid and I don't see why I should be frozen into something that's not the whole of me to suit anyone or any group.

That's a new kilt skirt  ideal for wearing with opaque tights that had recently arrived.

It's probably a reflection on just how crazy last year got that while straightening out ones records as a bunch needed placing in a storage unit to minimize damage to either outer sleeves or warping as the weather heats up that I came by some things near the wardrobe.

Things bought for the ill fated winter 2022 get together that I had been working on replacing items, coming up with a look I felt comfortable with and in, things that I felt I looked good in.

A couple of quality pleated grey skirts still in the bag coupled with a brown one where having checked they had arrived I was that unwell I'd even forgotten about their existence.

Brand new gym knickers I intended to pack to colour co-ordinate with my skorts as well as skirts and dresses still fastened up, that never made it.

Maybe just one day they might.

No comments:

Post a Comment