Monday, April 10, 2023

Easter edition

It is Easter but a little differently because Mom normally would of been in church for easter services and was more the lynch pin of things being as keen on old rituals as I am going back to childhood but obviously that can't happen.


For as many years as I recall doing this blog there was entry around this ritual sometimes featuring the plushies and hand puppets trying to do a Grinch and steal easter but with bit by bit redecorations this year they've been rumbled!

The Grump tm is taking on some of these little roles and so was responsible for getting this years egg tying that in with the groceries with three mini white chocolate bars

He did also pick up this smaller egg with white buttons inside of it but doesn't sadly make a Tux the Penguin but given he managed that without a prompt last week we can give him pat on the back as I munch my way through them today and across the week.

I also had some white Chunkies - a kind of white chocolate crunch bar from an aunt like figure in my life.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment