Monday, April 3, 2023

A new month

Well the month has ended and we enter a new quarter of the year that I very much hope is better than the last as I sit on the couch in our front room working on this weeks entry on is shaping up to be a bright sunny day.

The daffodils and other assorted spring flowers are out and in good shape unlike one bumble bee that had gone to sleep on the sidewalk, looking rather sad for itself and here as in many parts of of the Midlands it is Easter Hols from school.

A good few were spotted yesterday coming home having made their own Easter Bonnets in much the same way I recall doing at my school from reused materials, with quite a creative streak with not just floral designs but easter bunnies too.

Already the gift we all love is out in the shops so I have to see what the Grump comes up with as he's gone shopping and was understood to be looking for one for a little that nearly always had one from Mom.

Anyway time for my flavoured milk now.

No comments:

Post a Comment