Monday, February 14, 2022

Rainy thoughts miles away

 

It's a pretty wet day here having been out during one of the all too brief dryish spells for some fresh air and some space to think away from screens, sites and other stuff.

Sometimes I think we get this thing the wrong way around like we spend more time following the online life than having the real life we can then share when we're not following notifications on facebook, tumblr and that and the various groups that have spaces on those platforms.

I can't remember what it was some people I know were going to be doing today, one friend had produced this most amazingly colourful schedule illustration for where they were going but I'm pretty sure it was for things that could be done indoors which if their weather is like mine would really help and mean they can have fun as planned.

Obviously as I wrote before it's unfortunate that my being able to be there just is not possible even if plans including surprise activities had been put together but that's how this goes.

I don't get to choose this part of me. One moment you're feeling fine, the next minute you get that Aura and you know days will be lost to it if not over a week per month having lost jobs to it before now.

Still I've probably made the right call, the right way so it shouldn't be an issue going forward with everybody.

I'll see how things went later on in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment