Monday, December 6, 2021

Preparing edition

 As we start the great countdown nom'ing through the Advent calendar I am planning for the next two editions having just checked the calendar over ready to deal with the family Christmas activity plus allowing time to get back to B:2 after getting my Covid Booster coz  fear without that not only would I be at risk of becoming seriously I'll (I'm pretty vulnerable and had a few near misses btw) but if we all don't we may have more restrictions back which I'm sure you will remember from last time was no fun at all.

Last week was at least here in the Midlands a rather white affair with pretty low temperatures on a few days and we had snow which is great for tossing snowballs (do mind passing cars though).

I did manage to trudge through it with some new trainers with great soles for grip as the men who've been keeping an out for me during lockdown noticed as they know the wobbly lower paws make getting around in Winter difficult.

I've been replacing the odd thing or two  after checking and trying somethings on that haven't wear much since that first Tv Covid press conference in March 2020,

Things will paws here on the Twentieth and on the other blog the Friday before with Tumblr and FA following suit I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment