Monday, November 29, 2021

Attractively sticky countdowns

It's Monday after the snow and as I said at FA I had rather been expecting things last week to arrive like my Christmas Cards and given the season we are moving into, something else!


That Bear from deepest darkest Peru gets everywhere and this year he's counting down Christmas here with a chocolate Advent calendar.

Kinnerton's ones are by design nut allergies safe which for some of us is a absolute most.

Thursday strangely enough saw me dressed in a kilt skirt which as warmer than you might think said this cat with dragon's blood and enjoying it.

You just have to remember things like where your hands go, how to bend when your tape box falls off and needs picking up from the floor and that although it's not super short.

It may not be twenty ten but I'm slowly getting out of the fog since you-know-what started in March last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment