Monday, November 1, 2021

Boo!


Well I may be up to writing something later on but I'm resting right now cos it's been a busy weekend way with some ghostly goings on and almost as many bangs as Boos!

The other thing is that it does take time to write a blog, typically todays would be written at the weekend  at the latest but I'm not here this weekend and a fair bit of week has been taken up with preparations like sorting my clothes out, packing my case and ensuring I do get the sleep in I need for an early start on Saturday morning.

In a way it's good that we are cos last year with the never ending changes to restrictions we never got to do this cos for one thing you couldn't have strangers stay over apart from anything else but a change in routine does effect other stuff.

But it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment