Friday, August 14, 2015

Monkeying about

Anima the plushie Monkey behind his favourite Island site.
He came from  the Monkey Forest at Trentham, near Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire which as been open for ten years  where my folks bought  him.
You can wonder around  watching the monkeys all day although it's not a good idea to have food on your person although there are eating areas and shops  on site, one a number of great places to visit here in the North-west Midlands.

Yesterday I went to a new hairdressers locally as my one for several years isn't very well and has had to gave up her  job which is both a great shame and a reminder of when it was I had to too.
If like me you do suffer from social anxiety anything like this is stressful but the lady who owns the shop made me super welcome and having understood my disabilities made a great attempt engage with me  so I didn't lose track of what she was saying.
It's really nice when people do things like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment