Friday, August 21, 2015

Freaky Friday musings

Friday,eh?
I was a bit late getting up this morning so it was a rush to fix breakfast while his furness was demanding his which is just typical I guess of what can happen when you go to sleep thinking about something.
For some of we'll be returning to some sort of studying or other next month which I'm sure we'll be looking forward  toward which kind reminded me of this perennial problem area.
 That's a funny strip from the American Dennis series but it does set out well, the great putting off feeling, moving toward magical dream solutions with that on the day realization it didn't work and you're left with...No Homework Done.
I'm getting better at structuring  it, making notes what needs to be done by when, starting on say an essay plan with the points to put in and then doing a bit at a time rather than a last minute "Oh my god!" dash for it which believe me, was my system for years and years.
I'm also finding having a person who'll hold me to account over this sort of thing is helping to as I'm not very good at doing it for me.
Having had a near miss involving a car earlier on in the week, it brought a few more buried aspects of my life to the fore.
I had been thinking about getting more hands on at one particular site but feel it may not be to the best interests of my emotional well being, not that I wasn't able to do it, quite the opposite actually as I could do it well, but rather it may put me in more triggering situations that have taken me long time to recover from.
I am more feeling that looking after my needs is not only better for me personally - and I do matter - but I can do more of what I feel helps from the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment