Friday, July 24, 2015

Schools out

Well it's almost over, School Term that is having handed this test in, I'm so looking forward a well deserved break and you what I'd really love to do?
Something like this even though swings and I have a some unfortunate memories being a part of my difficulties falling a very bad fall from one in original childhood, climbing the climbing frame, swinging on a swing, running around in a nice summer dress with a group of girls of the same mindset.
That's the thing I really enjoy the most  outdoor fun and just being out helps me with my recollections of that time but it's more about moving on, getting on life and for me that life may be different but it's the one I like.
I intend to be out more weather permitting, relaxing, taking the day as it comes as that makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment