Friday, July 3, 2015

Horned edition Part II

During the week I was out and spotted Him with bigger horns!

Seeing I had my camera with me I took this picture, originated on Fuji Superia 200 film which was fun because you had to focus by hand and because of my poor left vision, I normally need a bit on the camera to make things in the viewfinder appear in focus so I could see what I was doing but realized I'd left it behind!
Thankfully I just spotted the point of sharpest focus on his eyes in this picture.
Then I spotted his neigh bour being ably looked after in the adjoining stable area which brought back memories cos the last time I had my film camera near horses, one of them stole me camera bag!
It was taken on a big 300mm telephoto lens, supported on a fence on the day realized my tripod (three legged support) was damaged.

If you think the last picture looks a bit more defined that's cos it's scanned at 3637 x 2433 which is over 8megapixels by  Photo Hippo Ltd, in Burnley, Lancashire who took over the Fuji Labs service whose turnaround is quite quick (five days from mailing film Saturday to arriving Wednesday) and comes strongly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment