Thursday, October 16, 2014

Tumblring Adventures

Another week goes by and while rather busy here, I have a couple of things to mention of which the first is I'll be off this next week for a few days minus laptop so I won't to making any posts or in chat on Tuesday.
The other is oddly enough my random jottings littles centric Tumblr appears to be taking off when it comes to followers being in the mid 50's so thanks for all there who do follow it.

Meanwhile and not entirely unconnected with some of the above, this was something I just loved doing at school way back when be it solo skipping or playing skipping games to rhymes in threes or more taking turns.
Such fun!
There will be a post next week placed in the scheduler but unfortunately it doesn't send links out via Google Plus or place them on DD, Tumblr or IK so you'll have to tune in around the usual time directly to this blog to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment