Friday, October 10, 2014

Frilled edition!

A good good while back we had the Frill Free Edition now here's it's opposite!
Not something I usually talk about  and certainly never something you'll see peeking out all seedily on this blog ever but actually some of us do a bit of the frilly albeit in a restrained way possibly cos we're exploring things.

In my case probably more I just feel like sometimes being more girlie some of the time at least and something that is relatively plain with fully elasticated legs for a snug fit appeals more than some designs and I feel happy in them.
Plus I got a couple of pairs of these white frilly ankle socks to go with them and these do go just above the ankle which I prefer looking a bit more balenced with the skirt lengths I usually wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment