Saturday, February 8, 2014

Furry animal

Ha! that got you thinking, eh?
Well between the rain dampening my bones and the return of the gale force winds thoughts went back to creature comforts.

No, not the ace pet store in town, but rather cozy fleecy socks like these Mommy bought me the other day that should keep me warm. It's amazing she actually gets stuff I like quite a bit now.
Well kinda connected I guess is this


Okay they're flat ballet pump styled but let's be honest here with the effects of my cerebral palsy on walking as fanciful as heels might be, the one big problem I have is being able to walk maintaining my balance and I wobble badly in heels (maybe I need crutches?) so practicality wins out.
One the other hand they are feminine, do possess a bow and are sufficiently school like to wear with my uniform.
And before I forget a shoutout to Christine!

No comments:

Post a Comment