Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pushing the boat out

One of the memorable events of the Diamond Jubilee was the Thames pageant on Sunday last which, notwithstanding the god awful weather, continues pretty much to plan bar the air flypast and here's one image I like from it for anyone that missed the tv and newspaper coverage.
I quite like boats having sailed in my youth and this was a great colourful spectacular two years in the planning showing the man powered boats making their way down the Thames.

Today I've been sorting some stuff out for Goodwill as one side effect of running around and playing  is some of my BG clothes no longer fit as I've lost some weight which may mean more space for my LG stuff as most of that is either stretchy or has elasticated waists so fits even better (yay!)and making space for a new item that Taffy would wholeheartedly approve of (shh).

No comments:

Post a Comment