Sunday, June 17, 2012

Introducing Lauren

Last weeks cryptic clue escaped a few of you including Zee but yes it's finally here.
Although I don't endorse living your life as a stereotype - I sure haven't lived mine like one! - I have a classic girl fixation with dolls something that's been with me since childhood actually that in that typically confused way was 'permitted' by Mommy when many other things weren't.
I've written about a few of my dolls before but this one is special cos I found it in a store that was scheduled to close down within a few days.
She's a Vanity Fair doll coming with a certificate of authenticity that the designers called Laura but I beg to differ about that name so I went ahead and Christened her Lauren instead as I just love that name after removing all the packaging  with bubble wrap over the joints.
I like her face and hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment