Monday, June 3, 2024

Four seasons in a day


 'Twas a topsy turvey week with four seasons in a day only really improving towards the very end so by the time you'd got ready to go out , sorting your clothes, brushing your hair and all that after finishing off any chores, it was raining hard!

Fortunately I do have a few things around that can help with that that don't feature small screens as I'm trying to reduce my screen time down such as the last Phoenix No Country cartoon strip about a group of children fleeing a civil war which is the end for now.

Apart from the Beano there's a number of books I can pick up to read too.

 

Although I have to be mindful of the impact of using pencils for long times given how damaged my hands are, I do enjoy colouring both traditional ones with illustrations of flowers animal and fashion and more sporty ones.

I like watching sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment