Monday, March 13, 2023

Weekly round up

 

Spring was indeed about to spring until the snow a few days ago here deluging the daffodils and delaying the cherry blossoms from coming out which is a spring ritual I just adore so we got the shopping all in on Thursday and we'll do some more come today, fingers crossed.

 

 It was announced late Monday who the 42nd Blue Peter presenter was going to be following Richie Driss's departure last Friday watched as ever by me, long term super fan of the show.

Falkirk, Scotland resident and Paralympian sports star Abby Cook, aged 20, was appointed with a challenge from the get go of abseiling down a viaduct which should prove interesting as she's a racer by sport.

I'm looking forward to seeing her present on the show which is shown on CBBC on Friday's at 5pm.

I had wondered why I hadn't seen one of my monthly prep school age magazines this year but with other ultimately more important stuff to attend to had left that very much on the back burner only to find the magazine distributor had decided to discontinue supplying it although it's still being produced.

I've set a new subscription up with another UK magazine magazine distributor to pick up where I was with it so within a few weeks normal service will be resumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment