Monday, March 6, 2023

Return trip around the Sun

 

Things are obviously a little different this year with everything around Mom's death and upcoming funeral very much overshadowing all else most visibly in lack of space in window for cards with cards for her taking the whole window and some up.


It's one thing to not let yourself be defined by disability, but being a disabled person very much is part of my identity so  thought this card was so apt, not least for doing disability sports at school.

To an extent then really little has been planned with time taken up with everything around that other event but I did get this, the recent Gorillaz album on compact disc, one of those card cover ones so I may need to put the disc in a inner sleeve to prevent it getting marked.

I did get some new soft underwear, don't do really fancy colourful designs this year and some money from my brothers, other relatives and The Grump that I can buy some books or music with at some future point.


No comments:

Post a Comment