Monday, November 28, 2022

The start of preparations

 

That magical learning with mom, grandma moment as we try to make things happen for ourselves with the lesson being taught by tv reminds me of making home made decorations and cards for CatMas (the feline Xmas) and baking mice pies.

Actually card making is going to be on this weeks Blue Peter I believe.

Of course around then up go the Advent Calendars you can count down the days on and actually I'm trying to get bits of that organized like making out a card list, sorting out any presents although I'm fairly certain one family member won't make it as we've scarcely seen or heard anything from them all year not collecting anything left by anyone for them from last year.

I have some idea what may be for me as anyone who does really know me I prefer to work with people around these things as much as we all appreciate just having something as much as I ask others if there might be something they are looking for in return in the main.

That's what I have been working on these last few rather damp days.

No comments:

Post a Comment