Monday, August 16, 2021

Working on the special interests

It's the weekend so there's a few things to be getting done here like checking through some of my discs as I reduce their storage requirements by using smaller form storage systems cos I've some of these since the mid 1980's.

Some do have the odd mark on them, even from new in the days stored the cases and discs separately and usually they'll play fine but thicker radial marks can cause skipping so I do play anything that falls in that category.

So today that means I have a few discs to check through and if needs be look for replacements, probably used given some are no longer on catalogue.

Music is generally a special interest of mine, always was from a young child which isn't untypical of autistic people although it must be remembered we are people not "the autistic" and do have variations.


This is a pretty good chart that shows how many traits can mean, you may be autistic even if may show in different ways and I have a good 85% of these.

Learning to feel good about your autism matters and being able to share a special interest can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment