Monday, July 12, 2021

On posts elsewhere

There will be no doubt other stuff going on when this post is set to be published however that may turn out and that's why I tend to do things a bit in advance.

I'm not really much good at that on social media having never really got the hang of scheduling posts so whenever I'm doing something that may involve being away from a keyboard given my cellphone is not "smart", then you can expect no posts.

And that's before you take in the disinclination to with off colour messages and people with pretty disgusting everyday morals that try to interact with you with the time it takes to block people and sadly file reports too in extreme cases.

I'm working on a new style of posting that I might enjoy more as I find the constant discourse and tension tends to take me away from the very reason I made an account in the first place and that seems to be working out much better.

I should be able to log in and just feel like making posts rather than agonizing over how that might seem to one group or other so long as they're decent.

That's the thing going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment