Monday, June 14, 2021

Being Smol is really me

It's been a warm weekend after a week being under the weather with being pawley for most of the time which where I usually end up at my most mentally lucid but least capable of remembering what those thoughts were.

Told you, the connexions are all mixed up!


When I'm like this I'm at my littlest for no other a reason I'm not up to even trying to do anything remotely adult and the more I feel that letting go of all that other stuff really makes more sense.

I was officially a bit old to really get on the Annie revival in 1982 as much as I loved the movie back then and I'd love the Annie inspired young girls fashion for being free of anything that tries to be remotely adult or sophisticated teen in the way that back then I just wasn't feeling out of place amongst my peers. 

It's taken time to achieve it but tearing down that wall of sophisticated teen and pretending to be an adult so I am treated more as a young child, handing back those executive  functions, learning to accept direct oversight  respecting their decisions has worked better

Outside of anything I may need to learn my only need is to play for the fun of using my imagination as that little girl free from any sense of it having to be linked to anything serious, just acting my true age as a child in an adult frame.

I'm happy being a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment