Monday, January 11, 2021

Making the most of Winter

 

Things as far as the weather is concerned are taking a turn for the better with much of the ice melted as of yesterday which made getting about rather difficult although having "dragon's blood" as my BFF remarks the cold is not of itself an issue with me so much as the wobbly lower paws to tend to go flying.

Thus it's been a more enforced doing thing indoors kind of a week here, cuddling up to my tatty teddie, making things, watching CBBC, reading comics and that not a million miles removed from how it was in school when it was like this.

I did sit out in the garden a bit on my swing - I just no longer care what anyone else might think about that - just cos I find it very relaxing gently swaying back and forth watching the world go by which certainly beats reading the news websites 24/7.

Hopefully I'll be able to go for longer walks this week as the curbs and roads clear.

Who knows I could go to the shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment