Monday, September 28, 2020

The end of the month

 

We've certainly had a number of days that have required umbrellas this last week as we move out of late summer and into the fall as I caught it a little while out and about trying to keep my mind away from the more worrying statements and latest rules  around this health emergency we're living through.

I've been working through some older things here that are seldom if ever used  and donating them to various charity collections not least because someone would get something out them when I'm not and also with Christmas, which sadly will be different this year I imagine, you tend to get things that need to be accommodated.

This week I've been playing a mixture of classical cds and also some new records that required cleaning when it hasn't been so great to be out aqainting myself with compositions and recordings I've always loved and that process often takes me back in time, which is good thing for me.

It might of been rainy but inside it's not like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment