Monday, July 20, 2020

Sliding and resting edition

Just relaxing here as you do having spent part of the morning would might of seemed uneventful other than going flying under mud with rice krispy shaped indentations while out walking chasing butterflies and bees.

So that meant cleaning up my shoes and changing my socks as they were covered in mud when I got back place cleaning up a cut before applying a band aid to it.

One minute you're on your feet and the next you're on the grand slide, trying to apply the breaks, trying to keep the small Sony camera I had with me well away from the mud having had to replace the old Canon compact one earlier in the year.

Talking of replacements, this was replaced earlier on in the week after two decades of feline claw damage was getting to me from the time one of my cats got stuck behind the record storage area and clawed it's way out damaging the outer and in this instance the inner sleeve of a number of albums which was annoying as I'd only had it for a month.

After all this sorting myself out, I played this new copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment