Monday, March 2, 2020

Preparing for a busy week

Sometimes the past creeps in to present like this week  I'm going be a bit busy being out most of the day as I will be next week which may prove an interesting challenge as the last time I did anything like that  I was in better health.
Managing it isn't going to be easy but it's just gonna be for a short period so what is important is I use the limited free time to recharge my system so rather than being stuck by the Chromebook being out in fresh air even on a swing taking in a bit of sun and forgetting about the stuff I'm doing.
And if that takes a bit more wrapping up than usual, then so be it. 


One thing I've always has a fascination with is dolls and as yesterday was St. David's Day and Wales is not so far away from here I thought I'd it with an image of a doll in traditional Welsh costume of the sort I had and loved seeing in shops and museums 

Because you don't have a ready done Welsh doll doesn't mean you have to do without if you can sow as kits are available to make your very own, scaled for popular sized dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment