Monday, March 9, 2020

Around the Sun edition 2020 style

The second busy week which means as soon as all that stuff is over with I am making of point of being little and switching straight to littlespace as past experience has shown if I don't things soon get pretty bad.
 It's been going round the sun time not that I ever change being an eternal little girl albeit one with interests that do link to some sophisticated interests in places


I had some discs by the Country singer Charley Pride  last year and these are a few more 'regular' cds that recently came out I had a few days ago taking in hits, a Xmas album and a few rugulars
 Country music was something I was brought up on and they'll live with the not cool at the time to say you like section of my cd collection.

Classical music has long been a staple of mine from Junior years onward really and recently John  Wilson, the conductor brought back to life the London Sinfonia and these two discs are the first fruits of that enterprise.
 Released late January this year these two recordings have already been critically acclaimed.
 They were birthday presents.


 You can't beat socks for birthday's as they're so practical having pretty bows on them and I had a book token too apart from some money.

I went for lunch with my folks to a local gastropub having fish and chips followed by apple pie and cream which was in the process of being refurbished which was scrumptious.

While birthday this year was a little different, I did actually enjoy having time after all of that in evenings to play with my presents and enjoy being little.

1 comment:

  1. Nice tunic too, did you get one like that ?

    ReplyDelete