Monday, February 10, 2020

The going away edition

We'll see if anything gets done as there's a massive storm blowing all around me as I type this up this morning and already I heard something strike the wheelie bin
This week I'm making arrangements for being away which will be a little different from travelling in  different direction than usual and not for the first time ever involving catching a train having taken care of event I'm doing this last week arguing with a networked printer that didn't feel like working.
That wasn't helped by being poorly late last week but at least  it did get done. 
 Mr Theo Bear muttered a little about it being a bit cool midweek and for a couple of days it certainly was but the fire was put on was put on for him but I'm pretty warm blooded myself so while he's saying he's cold despite all that fur I'm taking off layer and on orange juice.
That's just how it goes around here
What girl wouldn't want to be in her shoes surrounded by dollies prams and a sowing machine?
Personally I'd take the teddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment